Greetings, my busy-busy professional very likely millennial friend, can't fit a minute in edgewise to your busy schedule?
When you're waking up at the crack of dawn, zooming to work, racing back to take care of the kids - all while trying to create time for your significant other - making the decision to start exercising can seem insane.
But listen. If you re-evaluate your habits. Re-evaluate the decisions you make each day. Then I promise no matter how busy you are, you can fit simple and quick exercises into the cracks in your day. (Even if you have to multi-task).
You can start to curb those extra pounds. Increase your energy (because you need it). And feel good about your health.
“The Secrets of Business Owners, Married, Full Time Working, Parents and Professionals Who Still Have The Time To Be Exercise Junkies!”
Just because you're stuck in your small office space (home office or business) 8 hours a day doesn't mean you can't keep your blood flowing. If you know where to look, there are opportunities all day long to burn extra calories.
Within my new eBook, “Fitness for Busy Professionals,” you’ll learn all the tips, tricks, and tactics of those who must be creative to stay active. And you can get your hands on them in just minutes from now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- A new way to look at how you treat and care for your body.
- 5 ways people end up looking older than they really are (a direct result of not taking care of yourself).
- 3 questions you must ask yourself to honestly judge how fit you are.
- The secret behind "slowly but surely" and how it can save the day for people on the go.
- 5 reasons you'll never regret getting in shape (that'll keep you from falling back into old habits).
- The lowdown on HDL/LDL counts, your cholesterol, and the risks of being in the red zone.
- If you're a woman, exercise can be one of your greatest weapons against the bone disease (that shows up in your gender 4 times as much as men) osteoporosis.
- How to prevent diabetes by fighting it off with exercise.
- How being penny wise and pound foolish is a recipe for disaster.
- 3 ways to manage your workout program like you would any other project in the office.
- The secret to keeping with your routine when you start to get bored.
- An easy way for you, the beginner, to make the transition to workout king or queen.
- How to fit exercise routines into your work day.
- Keeping your blood flowing inside your cubicle.
- How to use your children to stay in shape.
- The secret to walking instead of driving (in ways much more practical than you think).
- How a good set of "traveling shoes" can keep the constant flier in shape.
- 6 tips every traveler can use to stay in shape and keep your routine while away from home.
- 6 exercises to use whenever you find yourself stuck without a gym.
- 11 exercise tools you can take anywhere.
- Warning! Not all exercise products do what they say! Read this and save your cash for something that DOES work.
- How to use every exercise advantage possible while staying at hotels.
- An easy way to motivate yourself to walk farther distances.
- The secrets to eating for exercise success.
- 4 "fitness friendly" hotel chains you should be on the lookout for.
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“If You Don't Get Started Now, You'll Regret It Later!”
The sooner you get started, the better. You may not have time to hire a trainer, go to the gym three times a week, and completely change the way you eat.
However, slowly but surely, you can change your daily habits that WILL have an effect on your health.
When you decide to park a little further away from work to walk the extra distance (page 26). When you realize you can use your kids to stay in shape - while spending time with them as well (Page 25). That's when you start to burn extra calories.
Keeping your blood flowing while sitting at your cramped desk at work will increase your energy and improve your mood (Pages 24-25).
Many times - people who are on the go just can't make it to the gym to exercise. That's why my guide makes sure you know how you can work your body without any equipment (and just a floor to sit on). (Pages 33-36)
Plus you'll learn the best portable exercise gadgets you can use in that extra 10 minutes you find. (Page 11)
My guide will teach you to spot the hidden opportunities in your day to stay fit. To get your heart pumping, stay energized, keep up with your workout routine while you're traveling and more.
If you hired me as a personal trainer to give you these tips, it'd cost you $100 an hour! And it would take me at least 10 to go over all the tips with you. I've got a better deal for you right here!
If you're always on the go, this eBook will teach you how to stay fit, stay energized, and stay healthy in 50 pages. It will only take you 30-45 minutes to read through my guide and find everyday strategies you can start adding to your life right now.
And for a lot less than any gym membership or personal trainer would cost, you can download and start reading my eBook in just seconds from now!
Maxwell L. Alexander, MA, BFA, ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer, ISSA Certified Bodybuilding Specialist